When does employer must file amended H-1B petition?

When there is a material change in the terms and conditions of employment, the petitioner must file an amended or new H−1B petition with the corresponding Labor Condition Application (LCA). Such as when H-1B employees change their place of employment to a worksite location that requires employers to certify a new LCA, this change may affect the employee’s eligibility for H-1B status; it is therefore a material change.